This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the ADV-Care Pharmacy.
ADV-CARE Pharmacy provides pharmacy services online for new and refill prescriptions and OTC products for Canadian residents as allowed under applicable laws.
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
ADV-Care recognizes your right to confidentiality and has a firm commitment to ensuring your privacy. This recognition guides every decision we make about how, where, and when to collect information. The personal information we do collect allows us to provide you with an exemplary shopping and ordering experience. The information you share with ADV-Care is kept strictly confidential and fully secure.
ADV-Care will never sell, distribute, or otherwise misuse this information. If you have any questions or concerns about this statement, or about the way your information is collected and used, please Contact Us.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our site meets the highest security and privacy standards for both e-commerce and personal information. Providing a secure shopping experience is one of our top priorities. ADV-Care has advanced security measures that protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for the areas of our site where we ask you to provide personally identifiable information. SSL technology guarantees that the personal information you give us will be transmitted safely because the information is encrypted. All saved data is also encrypted. Encryption involves systematically scrambling numbers and letters so that if someone managed to intercept a packet of information, they would not be able to make sense of it.
ADV-Care strives to help people live healthier and happier lives by providing excellent convenient service, products, and information. Your contact information, medical history, and billing information help us deliver the best health, wellness, and prescription products to you on our website.
ADV-Care wants you to understand how any personally identifiable information you provide to us is collected and used, and gives you the ability to choose whether you wish to have your information collected and used in this manner. Personally, identifiable information is information that can be used to contact or identify you. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address are examples of personally identifiable information. ADV-Care stores the types of personally identifiable information listed below, as provided by you, in the following situations.
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allows us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the website, pages visited, language preferences, and other web traffic data. We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate online navigation, to display information more effectively, to personalize your experience while using the website, and to otherwise analyze user activity. We can recognize your computer to assist your use of the website.
- Pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with our website to, among other things, track the actions of users of the website and other means of communication with you (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the website and response rates.
By using our Website, you agree that it is your responsibility to:
- Control the dissemination and use of activation codes and passwords.
- Authorize, monitor, and control access to and use of your ADV-Care pharmacy account and password.
- Promptly inform ADV-Care pharmacy of any need to deactivate a password.